IAA 2019 in Frankfurt
BRABUS HIGHLIGHTS – World premiere at the IAA 2019
- BRABUS G V12 900 „ONE OF TEN“: The world’s most powerful twelve-cylinder SUV 662 kW / 900 hp, 1,500 Nm torque, 0 – 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 280 km/h.
- BRABUS ADVENTURE: The exclusive off-road package for the Mercedes G-Class BRABUS PowerXtra performance upgrade for the G 350 d to 243 kW / 330 hp and 660 Nm peak torque.
- BRABUS Ultimate E: The limited-edition electric city sports car with widebody, 18-inch Monoblock Y forged wheels and exclusive interior.
- The BRABUS high-performance product range for the A 35 4MATIC: 268 kW / 365 hp, 460 Nm of torque and to a speed of 100 km/h in just 4.4 seconds. Efficient aerodynamic-enhancement components, tailor-made wheels and individual options for the interior design.
- BRABUS 800 based on the Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+: 588 kW / 800 hp, 1,000 Nm of torque, 2.9 seconds for 0 – 100 km/h, 315 km/h top speed, naked-carbon aerodynamic enhancement and new BRABUS Monoblock Z hi-tech forged wheels.
- BRABUS 800 WIDESTAR: 800 horsepower, a top speed of 240 km/h, a spectacular widebody version, 23-inch hi-tech forged wheels and exclusive interior design in top quality. Ultimate high-performance off-roader based on the G 63 AMG.
- BRABUS 900: The ultimate luxury supercar based on the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 662 kW / 900 hp, 1,500 Nm of torque and a top speed of 350 km/h. Sporty-elegant styling and 21-inch hi-tech forged wheels.